Inbound Marketing Consulting For Startup Founders
Hey, my name is Kevin Payne.
I help startup founders grow and accelerate their customer signups, monthly recurring revenue, and in-app engagement by using inbound marketing for startups.
I can help If you’re wondering:
- “How can I find and attract new clients without spending an endless amount of time experimenting?”
- “How can I automate some marketing processes so that I can increase the speed of my customer acquisitions?
- “How can I leverage tools and people to scale my startup while minimizing costs?”
- “How can I grow my startup without drowning in work?”
- “How can I create a startup that’s designed around my lifestyle?”
Or if you’re just tired of wasting time on marketing strategies that aren’t driving real growth… you’re in the right place.
Here’s how I’m going to help you build and grow your startup…
You’re an entrepreneur, but you can only wear so many hats. Between keeping up with running your startup and maintaining a personal life, there’s not much time left over to think about new growth hacking strategies — let alone research them.
You need someone to cut through the noise and send you proven advice, strategies, and tactics to grow your startup — so you can focus on improving your product.
That’s why I’m here. Every month I write in-depth tactical essays about the best strategies I discover — from growth hacks, business automation strategies, social selling tactics, and inbound marketing advice from experts — that you can use to build an online business that flourishes.
Subscribe to receive my essays that cover the following:
- Proven inbound marketing for startups strategies — to scale on a limited budget.
- Expert advice from startup founders that have actually secured rounds of funding. — I only listen to people that practice what they preach.
- Best practices from marketers to help you stay above the curve when it comes to industry trends — take your startup to the next level.
- Shoot me emails about your challenges growing your startups and I will write a blog post just for you 😉
But enough about you…
This is where I’m supposed to talk about how smart I am. But we both know that’s not what you want to hear. Also, I won’t lie about publications that I have been featured in.
So I’ll keep this short and try to earn your trust:
- I’ve spent my entire career working in the digital marketing industry. I have worked for marketing agencies, tech startups, and eCommerce companies.
- I serve as the Digital Marketing Coordinator for a medium size eCommerce company that does around 600K in traffic monthly. I helped increase its social media and PPC conversions by over 350%. within six months.
- I started a marketing consulting company at 19 while in college. (Learned about trading hours for dollars and scale-ability)
- Now, I help startup founders build highly profitable online businesses to live life on their terms.
- Currently, I provide consulting for two startups
- I received an M.S. in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University
- I received a B.S. in Entrepreneurship from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- I’m certified in Inbound Marketing, Google Analytics & Google Adwords.
More importantly, here’s what others I worked with say about me….
Kevin has a great entrepreneurial spirit about him. He is constantly looking for new tools and tricks to stay on top of ever-changing digital marketing trends. Kevin is a great asset to our team and is great to collaborate with on client projects.
— Amy Presuhn, Marketing Manager at Conversion Pipeline
Kevin was a great co-worker. He always was on top of his work and eager to learn more. He was hard working, determined, and ambitious. He made our work atmosphere exciting and desirable to be in. I would not hesitate to recommend Kevin for any future job opportunities.
— Claire Madison, Business Development at SL8Z
Kevin is very ambitious, hard-working and industrious. He is always willing to put in extra effort in order to be successful.
— Glenn Fox, Founder of SL8Z
Kevin has lots of enthusiasm and great entrepreneurial ideas. He has a lot of energy that makes things work.
— Dianne Welsh, Professor at UNCG
Kevin is motivated and resourceful. His work helped both improve conversions and workflow and he was a pleasure to work with.
— Jessica Bloch-Schulman, Web Developer at AudienceFUEL
Want to hire me?
Are you frustrated trying to develop and execute an inbound marketing plan to attain exponential growth? If you’re not confident that your marketing budget is spent on activities with the most value, I can work with you to develop a clear understanding of your customer’s preferences and behavior. These insights are then directly applied to a regular calendar of inbound marketing activities that are measured and refined on an ongoing basis.
Due to demand, I only work with Saas startups and eCommerce companies who are looking to use HubSpot. If you’re interested in working together, please check out my inbound marketing consulting page and FAQ page to view answers to the most common questions I have received.