Digital PR Agency Helping SaaS Startups Become Media Companies
Hey, my name is Kevin Payne.
I’m a lifelong learner that loves experimenting to help founders scale software startups.
I can help If you’re wondering:
- What are the differences between link building and digital pr
- What mistakes to avoid when hiring a digital pr agency
- How to rank for competitive keywords within 30-days
- How to calculate the ROI from your content marketing efforts
- Which keywords should you focus on
- How to grow an affiliate partnership program
- Can you share a list of publications you have built relationships with
Here’s how I’m going to help you build and grow your company…
You’re a SaaS founder, but you can only wear so many hats. Between keeping up with running your software company and maintaining a personal life, there’s not much time left over to think about new marketing strategies — let alone research them.
You need an experienced growth marketer that can cut through the noise and share proven advice, strategies, and tactics to grow your company — so you can focus on improving your product.
But enough about you…
This is where I’m supposed to talk about how smart I am. But we both know that’s not what you want to hear. Also, I won’t lie about publications that I have been featured in, even though I’ve been in over 100.
So I’ll keep this short and try to earn your trust:
- I’ve spent my entire career (8+ years) working in the marketing industry. I have worked for agencies, software startups, and DTC brands.
- I served as the Digital Marketing Coordinator for a medium size eCommerce company that does around 600K in traffic monthly. I helped increase its social media and PPC conversions by over 350%. within six months.
- I started a marketing consulting company at 19 while in college. (Learned about trading hours for dollars and scale-ability)
- Now, I help bootstrapped SaaS founders build highly profitable online businesses to live life on their terms.
- I received an M.S. in Internet Marketing from Full Sail University
- I received a B.S. in Entrepreneurship from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- I’m certified in Inbound Marketing, Google Analytics & Google Adwords.
More importantly, here are testimonials from several companies I have worked with….
“I worked with Kevin several times. I always found his content engaging and insightful. He delivered promptly and without fuss. I’d happily recommend him as a writer and marketer..”
— James Schafeur, Content Marketer at Wishpond
“I’ve loved working with Kevin on B2B blog content. His work is always on time, well-researched, and reads wonderfully. Most importantly, he knows exactly what works for business blogs, and always delivers just what we need!”
— Patrick Whatman, Editor at Mention
“Kevin introduced me to Zapier and it changed my life—Automation workflows on deck♥”
— Arion K Zannotti of Femly
“Kevin Payne has a great entrepreneurial spirit about him. He is constantly looking for new tools and tricks to stay on top of ever-changing digital marketing trends. Kevin is a great asset to our team and is great to collaborate with on client projects.”
— Amy Presuhn, Brand Media and Advertising at Gartner